20 Piece Bedroom Set WOW!!!

Deal Grabber

This is one of TRU's coupons for today.WOW what a nice price.They have princess and cars.Good luck to those that need this.

Save $105.00 making it $49.99. Original $155.00

Ok i cant get link to work.Its a 20 piece wooden playroom set for kids.Set includes table and stools, toy box, wall organizers; bins; hangers and much more.

Here are the items numbers to view online.

157080, 157153

Edited by Deal Grabber

I think you can only purchase these in the store with the coupon. Wish we didn't get so much snow here last night or I would run out and get one. We got about 12 inches. Which means we had a snow day so I have all of the kids home with me.

Actually princess is available. Shipping $20.

Got it for $33.26 charged to my card. I'm so happy. Used $15 shipping credit from signing up for RewardsRUs program a while back. I think it was actually supposed to be expired (I signed up a day before BF) but it worked!! Also my hubby co-worker just gave him $25 Toys R Us gift card today for all the help and whatever (he's new) so worked out perfectly!!

its still 49 online. Does anyone know exactly what you get the tru site doesnt really tell you much?

**They keep putting it back in-stock. I always felt ToysRUs is very shady when it comes to their specials. Like advertising a great deal just to get everyone in the store and then they are always OOS cause they only have like 20 items for thousands of people. This proves it though!! No way are they restocking that quickly..just don't really want to sell it at this price!!!

Besides that,

I found this description on Ebay (selling for $199 - "Cars" one though)

Up for auction is a BRAND NEW IN BOX & Manufacturer Sealed of Disney Cars 20 piece Playroom in a Box by Delta. Let's decorate your kid's room with the following 20 pc set

Includes :

Wood Table & 2 stool Set

3 Wood Shelves

Fabric Toy Box

Height Chart

2 Storage Bins

Door Organizer

Picture Frame

Wall Art

Coat Rack

6 Hangers