-alarm

-schedule

-memo

-bank A/C

-calculator

-metric conversion

-game

Don't know if that helps or not.

I got these last year and they did not last very long. The cover broke the same day:( I was going to order again not remembering that I had gotten them last year when I showed it to my DS he reminded me about the ones I had gotten last year for him and his Sister.

Mine will not turn on, do you have to charge the batteries first? The directions do not say and no luck searching the web. For the price, if these do work they are very nice...but need to get it to work first. Batteries are either dead or need charging??

Mine will not turn on, do you have to charge the batteries first? The directions do not say and no luck searching the web. For the price, if these do work they are very nice...but need to get it to work first. Batteries are either dead or need charging??

Do a reset from the back and then it will ON. I did that for my both.

I used a pen and hit reset and indeed it came on and said Reset? on the screen...I do not see a ok button to hit, what button do I hit after Reset? is on the screen?? Thanks again, and how do you like yours? Want to give as a stocking stuffer if it works ok..