Need a laptop

Flygirl

I didn't want a netbook either, but decided to get the Acer Aspire One. I am using it now and love it. If you don't want a small computer, then this isn't for you, but if it was the harddrive (my reason for not wanting one) this one has 160gb. Definitely not for everyone, it is still very small, but works for me. :) Amazon has them on sale today.

Newegg.com

I think they have one on sale for $400 now. It should be on Main Page of this site. My hubby was looking for a cheap laptop too and have bought two already (one for him and one for his brother.) I think one was right after BF and one yesterday both from Newegg. We've never ordered from them before but he's completely satisfied with the way the transaction went and with his new laptop. It's an Acer. I think they have a special Today too, some % off if you use PayPal or you can use Bill Me Later and not pay for a few month with no interest.

I didn't want a netbook either, but decided to get the Acer Aspire One. I am using it now and love it. If you don't want a small computer, then this isn't for you, but if it was the harddrive (my reason for not wanting one) this one has 160gb. Definitely not for everyone, it is still very small, but works for me. :) Amazon has them on sale today.

Its for my 5 yr old dd who is great on pc but the reason i didnt want a netbook is because theree is no cd/dvd drive. Is this true? she would use for cd games and dvds . The size and color would be great for her though

I just purchased this computer on Sunday from Best Buy. No guarantee, but when I talked to one of their customer reps. he said they are continually getting stock in and more may come available this week. The sale is thru Saturday. Good Luck!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9038016&type=product&id=1218011767070

THANKS !!!! I THINK THIS IS PERFECT FOR HER. I REALLY WANTED THE SIZE OF A NETBOOK BUT NOT SPENDING A SMALL FORTUNE ON IT .

CALLED BB FOR WII FIT AND THEY SAID THEY HAD 5 LEFT BUT DIDNT HAVE THE LAPPER AND DIDNT EXPECT ANYMORE

SO I RUN TO BB TO PICK UP WII FIT FOR DS AND THEY HAD NONE:confused::confused: SO ASKED ABOUT THE LAPPER AND THE MANAGER HAD ONE STASHED AWAY :D AND GAVE IT TO ME CUZ HE FELT BAD THAT I CAME OUT IN THE SNOW/ICE FOR THE WII AND SOME MORON THERE TOLD ME THEY HAD IT WHEN THEY HADNT SINCE YESTERDAY

ANYWAY THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP GUYS :D