Dell cancelled Wii

tosit

I called customer service regarding my order about 11am to see if I could change my shipping address because of the delay - not an option, I was told, because it was already into the production stage. Two hours later I got an email that the order was canceled. Very frustrating! On the bright side for me at least, I purchased for a friend who was trying to get one for her sister and is leaving town on the 19th, so this would have come after she left, so she would would have had to give her sister an IOU and mail it to her later. So better to be canceled now, I guess. Now I can keep my eyes open for her somewhere else.

i feel the same way. I'm back to square one. How disappointing. When the orders reached the stock quota, the should have let us know.

I agree. I ordered on Tuesday late evening. It should not have taken until Friday afternoon to figure out they didn't have enough in stock.

this stinks! Don't forget to sign up for wiialerts and zoolert. I don't need one anymore but have used these free services several times and have always had success. They alert you immediately when it comes in stock and can even send messages to your phone or pager, etc.

this stinks! Don't forget to sign up for wiialerts and zoolert. I don't need one anymore but have used these free services several times and have always had success. They alert you immediately when it comes in stock and can even send messages to your phone or pager, etc.

TY