BISCUIT at Walmart $99.00

rjones2615

It must have gone up because online i find it for $159 and in our store 179?

was the $179.00 in store what it was scanning for? My store had a huge sign above them that said $179.00 but when my husband scanned it it came up $99.00. It might be worth a shot to scan one??

Will I never looked to see if it was a She or He? :)

It is what ever you want it to be....:D

But it's a boy:

Tell your furry friend to give you his paw and he’ll raise his right or left paw ask him if he wants a treat, and he’ll nod and whimper to let you know he’s ready for his dog “bone”

Yeah..I am pretty sure it is a boy. Unless you put some bows on it, or your kid tells you otherwise. :yup:

My Target and Walmart still have them for $99.Ive seen them online in various stores to for $99.Dont give up keep checking.

My local walmart here in Lakewood, CO has it on sale for $99 also. They had him on display and I was soooo tempted to buy him but I know I can't afford it. They also had Sleeper blanket pajamas for $3 for toddlers up to 5T, Cars Inc. Handi Mani, Tinkerbell, Disney princess and Mickey Mouse. They also had $3 Hannah Montana Tanktops. I don't know if its just here though?:gdlicklips:

Merry Christmas all. I'm glad those of you who were able to pick this up found it. For those of us who don't have little ones though, a biscuit for $99 is a LOT of money. I honestly thought it was a typo and was suppose to read, $0.99. :D