Bonnie Hunt Give & Get $10 or more donation. Items change daily

clevermom2004

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=the-bonnie-hunt-show

'Tis the season for giving and The Bonnie Hunt Show is working with eBay to raise money for the Robert H. Lurie Foundation for Cancer Research.

eBay offers the broadest selection of gifts and incredible deals on all of the items you want to buy now. Along with eBay, The Bonnie Hunt Show is bringing you exclusive discounts on must have items with the proceeds benefiting charity.

For a small ‘give’- a $10 charity auction purchase for cancer research, you can ‘get’ the daily-featured item.* You get a good thing and at the same time you do a good thing!

The item will change each day so make sure to tune into The Bonnie Hunt Show to see what's new. Then visit BonnieHunt.com to act fast on getting in on this great deal.

*Quantities are limited. Items only available while supplies last

Thursday Dec.11 Item is The Braun Series 7 electric shaver for $10 donation (suggested retal value $269) Item will be available in limited batches at 11am, 3pm and 6pm EST.

I won the Elmo on Monday, but now it's really hard to win anything since it is posted all over the internet. It arrived today already.

Bonnie Hunt is an angel - I watch her show daily, and I feel blessed to have been able to donate to a worthy cause & get a gift for my baby I never could have afforded otherwise. :fluffy: