Limited Too

lakj98

They will not let you use the too bucks or the coupons that came in the mail. I went there because I had the 50% off coupons that came in the mail. She said the buy one get one could not be used with anything else.

The way they do it is nice though. If you buy two items or more, you just save 50%. So you don't have to buy an even number of items, and you don't have to try to get items that are close in price. That is what she told me. I bought 9 items, and sure enough when I looked at my receipt it took 50% off of each item.

I think I am going to go back tomorrow.

They will not let you use the too bucks or the coupons that came in the mail. I went there because I had the 50% off coupons that came in the mail. She said the buy one get one could not be used with anything else.

The way they do it is nice though. If you buy two items or more, you just save 50%. So you don't have to buy an even number of items, and you don't have to try to get items that are close in price. That is what she told me. I bought 9 items, and sure enough when I looked at my receipt it took 50% off of each item.

I think I am going to go back tomorrow.

I went this evening and this is exactly how it happened for me. :eyepoppin

I went last night to get dd some black pants and they had a sign in the window that said BOGOF can not be combined with any coupons or Too Bucks. the cashier said that the reason they were doing 50% off each item is because when they did this on BF the item(s) that rang up free you cannot return you can only exchange :( Edited by sdhdmg
mis-spelling

Yes, they are running 50% off the entire store right now which totally stinks. They almost always have clearance an additional amount and you can always couple that with 2bucks or the daisy card. But now you can only get 50% off. I am done shopping there. I must have 50 2 buck cards that are a total waste! You def. can not use your cards with the current promotion. I have even contacted corporate because they did let us use the daisy card with the BOGO around thanksgiving and now they say they NEVER allow 2 promotions...

Oh well....I know lots of customers are peeved....

What stinks is I have $50.00 in too bucks that expire Dec. 24th and will not be able to use them. This sale has been going on since the Sunday after Black Friday at my LT2. I was told the sale will go through Dec. 24th. What the heck?? So why give out the too bucks on black friday if you can't use them? ARGH!

Yes, they are running 50% off the entire store right now which totally stinks. They almost always have clearance an additional amount and you can always couple that with 2bucks or the daisy card. But now you can only get 50% off. I am done shopping there. I must have 50 2 buck cards that are a total waste! You def. can not use your cards with the current promotion. I have even contacted corporate because they did let us use the daisy card with the BOGO around thanksgiving and now they say they NEVER allow 2 promotions...

Oh well....I know lots of customers are peeved....

They let me use the 30% off on the B1G1Free stuff. I bought a bunch of Webkins and got them buy 1 get one free and then an additional 30% off my total.

I was VERY annoyed over the whole BOGO free deal they had, I bought my daughter 2 pairs of boots, they were too small, i went to exchange them and they only had 1 in her size so i was going to return the other one, if did that I would have to pay full price for the one i was buying:eyepoppin I said i will keep the pair if i'm just giving them back! :gdparanoid:

our store...didn't bring my too bucks b/c what i had read.. But they were allowing you to use your too bucks...then 50% off on the overage. I guess if your total was 80...you use your too bucks on 50 and then get 50% off the remaining 30. Confusing as all get out, but thats how they said that corporate was handling it. still got a great deal on two webkinz and a digital camera for DD10

i got the 4.1 mp. it's for christmas though. i would think the 5mp would be better, but we're on a strict budget this year. also, the 4.1 has to have a SD card, otherwise the pics are only temporary storage. read that this morning :( they have them on clearance for 12.99. at lt2. thankfully we have more sd cards than items that use them! the smaller cameras are only 640x something. will be very grainy and almost impossible to get a good pic on. I'm assuming the 4.1 will be a good 'starter" for the price. I have a 1.2 mp on my blackjack and get some really clear pics.

I was VERY annoyed over the whole BOGO free deal they had, I bought my daughter 2 pairs of boots, they were too small, i went to exchange them and they only had 1 in her size so i was going to return the other one, if did that I would have to pay full price for the one i was buying:eyepoppin I said i will keep the pair if i'm just giving them back! :gdparanoid:

a lot of stores will do that with bogo stuff, you could get a size bigger and save them for next year

My store was back to 40% off yesterday. There was another customer there who was really giving the poor cashier h*ll for how they have handled the sale and the Too Bucks. I felt sorry for the cashier - it's not like she decided the policy. I picked up a couple of the cameras (they will be from an aunt), so we'll see how the pics turn out. My youngest won't care - she just gets off on snapping pics of anything that holds still long enough. :gdphotog:

Edited to say, I had one 50% off sticker that I had gotten in the mail, so I used that rather the 40% off. I would have really been ticked if I had missed the 50% off. The cameras are cute. I picked up the matching cases to include, from us.