Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy $14.98@TheScholasticStore

elite2058

Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy

Matthew Reinhart

List Price: $ 34.99 Sale: $ 19.97

You Save: $ 15.02 (43%)

Coupon code "FSN25" chops it to $14.98. With free shipping

http://store.scholastic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay_Star+Wars%3A+A+Pop-Up+Guide+to+the+Galaxy_17183_-1_10052_10051

Ages 6+ Hardcover Scholastic Inc.

Item #:SSO9780439882828

http://store.scholastic.com/content/stores/media/products/28/9780439882828_xlg.jpg

May the Force Be With You.:)

Okay, so I saw this months ago and didn't want to spend the $30+ for it.

I just told my friend I was finish shopping but saw this post and had to buy one more thing.:D

My granddaughter and sil love Star Wars - this will be a great addition to her collection of pop-up books.

Thank you!

How did you get free shipping? I can't figure it out!!!

First you have to go to checkout and fill out your name address ect. Then right before you enter your cc# there is a promo code box. You type in FSN25 in the box. I believe most are case sensitive. Then it should update with 25% off and fs.

I just ordered one pop-up book for 19.95 before promo and 2 Star Wars dvd box sets for 19.95 each before promo and my total was $44 and change! Thank you! These will make great gifts for some 10-13 year olds i know and maybe DH. Thank you so much!

I just ordered one pop-up book for 19.95 before promo and 2 Star Wars dvd box sets for 19.95 each before promo

Can you please share the link for the 19.95 DVD box sets? The DVDs I found at scholastic were $44 per set (for the trilogy). I found the book set (episodes 1 - 6) for $19.99 but can't find that DVD deal and would love to get it for my DSs. Thanks!

I can't believe I did that! lol! Thanks for pointing that out to me. I knew it was too good to be true. I'm so sick right now with a nasty cold and a teething infant. I totally thought the books were dvd's. I guess the lesson here is never browse while on Nyquil. Sorry about that. I still think the books will make a good gift for one of the tween's. I am cancelling the second box set. Thanks for letting me catch that before it got delivered!:)

BTW, I didn't have an edit button either until I had posted for awhile. Not sure how many posts you have to have, mine was just there one day.

I got this book for my son and nephew last year for Christmas, HUGE hit. The light sabers actually light up, way cool. Just be sure to keep it up on a shelf and use adult supervision with this one. It has SO many cool pop ups, we want to keep our in great shape.