Crazy 8 - free shipping + 60% off

tavera

OOOHHHH:yuck: That was so frustrating. I added 4 things to my cart, went through the entire check out (gave shipping, billing, credit card) and it sent me all the way back to my shopping cart as one of my items was no longer available. Made me cancel the whole order, as I was getting matching outfits for my girls and didn't want to just get one. Oh well, I will just take it as a sign that we didn't need more clothes, anyway:p

I keep getting kicked out every time I try to order! First it didn't have a place to put my cc# in and now it crashes everytime I try to complete my order. It says Runtime error and I get completely booted of the internet! So frustrating! Dh is a computer geek for a living and I'd call him, but don't want to explain why I'm buying more clothes for dd...lol. I hope its just a problem with the site and it'll be working again soon.

Thank you! I paid $25 shipped for 2hats, 1 pr mittens, a shirt, skirt and 1 pr leggings! I had to call customer service because of the runtime error. They were super nice and said that I was getting the error b/c so many people are shopping at the same time for the holidays. I'm sure the awesome sale has traffic up on the site too. So if you have any problems ordering, call CS. Thanks again for letting us know about the sale!