Twilight "Edward" shirt

heres somehttp://shop.cafepress.com/edward

also hows george

maybe these arent the right ones sorry

I had looked at those. The smallest they have is men's medium.

George is marvelous. I need to take him to the vet for his shots and a check-up soon. I'm curious to see how much he weighs now. He's got to be between 145 and 150 pounds. Thank you so much for asking! :D

Did you look at Hot Topic online? They have quite a few t's and there is a current thread with a $10 off code for online. I just looked this am and I swear I saw Edward....Unfortunately it is about $5 to ship but you still get $5 off!

I almost ordered my dd another...but she already has 3 or 4 of them and I thought maybe that was enough... LOL

My Bella-wanna-be wants a shirt with a picture of Edward on it. She thinks he's hot.

Yeah, my dd13 is quite obsessed too. She has one Twilight shirt, which I bought for her at Hot Topic after we watched the movie (which wasn't until after she finished the 1st book). Of course she wants everything Twilight now. She is on the 3rd book. Reading this series is the most she has ever read.

Hottopic.com has tees with Bella and Edward and others between $22-26. They have an Edward sparkle pin for $1.99. There is a code that takes off $10 if you spend at least $10.01 but I hear their shipping is $5 or $6. The code CHTBD121W only works if you open an account first. HTH. (This info is in another thread in online deals)