Westinghouse 8" LCD Digital Photo Frame - $49.99 & Free Ship ($149.99) @ Buy.com

noehlp

This is also on sale at Amazon for the same $49.99. The link is at amazon, sorry I'm new, can't post links. Just search for "DPF0802" and it will come up. Amazon lists it at $187 retail. 3.5 stars, screen resolution 800x600 and plays mpegs.

This is also on sale at Amazon for the same $49.99. The link is at amazon, sorry I'm new, can't post links. Just search for "DPF0802" and it will come up. Amazon lists it at $187 retail. 3.5 stars, screen resolution 800x600 and plays mpegs.

I didn't see the offer at Amazon for that price except for the 7 inch one. If anyone else finds it, please post!

I didn't see the offer at Amazon for that price except for the 7 inch one. If anyone else finds it, please post!

You're right.. I just checked and it's gone as a $49 item sold by Amazon. The item is listed, but from other sellers only at $89.99 and up. Still 3.5 stars, you can find it by searching item "DPF-0802" or "DPF0802." Who knows, it may pop back up!