Victoria Secret Awesome Deal!

princessbsl

I went to Victoria Secret today with the $10 off any purchase card I got in the mail. They were having 40% off Beauty Gift Sets. I got this reg. $18 set for 85 CENTS!!!!

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=9G-228965&cgname=OSKEYBAFZZZ&rfnbr=2671

I went to my local VS store today and they wouldn't let me use the $10 coupon on this. They told me I could not use it on anything that was on sale or special. I ended up using it for a thing of makeup for my daughter's stocking.

I went to my local VS store today and they wouldn't let me use the $10 coupon on this. They told me I could not use it on anything that was on sale or special. I ended up using it for a thing of makeup for my daughter's stocking.

That's odd. I always use the $10 cards they send me (not Angel Rewards) for stuff on sale. I guess it depends on who you get and where you are.

The secret santa rewards card is free after you spend $10 in November, so if you wanted to, you could've split $50 worth of purchases into 5 transactions & get 5 cards. I'm not sure if we're still giving them out but it's only valid in December. I've had so many people show up December 1st just to know how much is on their card.

I had the same problem. They told me that a coiuldn't use it on sale items. I used it at the same store on a sale item the day before. I ended up going to another store and they took it there.

I got a killer deal! I got 8 secret garden items, free pink panty & a lollypop haha

The secret gardens are buy 7 @ $35 get 1 free & with any pink puch you get a free exclusive panty so I found the cheapest thing which was a lollypop for $2 then I used the $10 off any purch coupon and the free $20 GC they sent via email & I added $5 to it & got a store GC so all in all out of pocket was about $8.16 :)

I also got a great deal, found the lolly pops thanks to the pointer on here;)

Got a wild cherry lolly & super cute panties for $2.14. May go back tonight since I went during the early shift & its only a few minutes away:tongue1:

i got that set for 87 cents:)