Limited Too BOGO Free!

lchapman18

I was in Limited Too today to buy stuff for my niece and the salesgirl told me to wait until tomorrow since they will be doing the Buy One Get One Free again. This is at the Woodland Hills Mall in Tulsa OK. Hope it helps someone else!

Sweet, that's the mall my mom shops at! I will tell her.

What was the point of "earning" Too Bucks if they're giving the sale to everyone? Kind of strange. The only good thing with B1/G1 is that you don't have to hit the $50 minimum and in effect, you earn 50% off everything...if you buy things close in price to each other...

We went tonight, and they said that everything (minus electronics) was scanninig 50% off... Great prices for LPS and Webkinz... and they had a TON of the newer Webkinz! Like $8.75 each.

Thanks, OP :)

BTW, is Justice doing the same sale? Did anybody find out???

Was in Justice today and the cashier said that all Limited too are changing to Justice. No 50% off at Justice and they were not sure when it would happen again.

Hmmm... Limited Too has a bigger size selection than Justice... my 11 yr old can't fit into Justice anymore, but did pretty well tonight at Limited Too.

But the pricing at Justice is better, so I hop it becomes a win-win!