Trauma Center for Wii - $9.98 for 2 hrs only at Amazon.com!

michele867

I bought it for myself also, along with a few other games I bought in the last few days. :eek:

LOL What other's did you get for yourself? So far this is the only one that I have bought for myself and I'm already questioning my decision. I got the kids a Wii as their big gift together from Santa, what in the world makes me think that "I" will actually get to play it?!:tongue1:

LOL What other's did you get for yourself? So far this is the only one that I have bought for myself and I'm already questioning my decision. I got the kids a Wii as their big gift together from Santa, what in the world makes me think that "I" will actually get to play it?!:tongue1:

I got myself some DS games, Cooking Mama and Touchmaster. I also got 2 guitars (Amazon had them for $6.95 each this past weekend) for GH but haven't bought GH just yet but I plan to. My kids are too young for that but I figured it would be cool for myself and dh. :D I also got way too many "family" games to go with the Wii that they are also getting for Christmas. My niece got one last year for Christmas and the only game she has is Wii Play. Kinda sad that I've had a Wii (sitting in my closet mind you) for about 2 weeks and I already have like 6 or 7 games for it. I am just a tiny bit addicted to buying Wii games! :yup:

Darn! Went to lunch and missed it!

Darn It! I went to work and missed it!! LOL! But it is only $5 bucks more. May still get it. :fluffy:

I got myself some DS games, Cooking Mama and Touchmaster. I also got 2 guitars (Amazon had them for $6.95 each this past weekend) for GH but haven't bought GH just yet but I plan to. My kids are too young for that but I figured it would be cool for myself and dh. :D I also got way too many "family" games to go with the Wii that they are also getting for Christmas. My niece got one last year for Christmas and the only game she has is Wii Play. Kinda sad that I've had a Wii (sitting in my closet mind you) for about 2 weeks and I already have like 6 or 7 games for it. I am just a tiny bit addicted to buying Wii games! :yup:

I bought this game for my and my kids so three total, but it still has not shipped! I hope the $4.95 was the right price and they don't cancel it. :(

Darn It! I went to work and missed it!! LOL! But it is only $5 bucks more. May still get it. :fluffy:

I bought this game for my and my kids so three total, but it still has not shipped! I hope the $4.95 was the right price and they don't cancel it. :(

I got my Touchmaster (for the $4.95 price) yesterday, took 2 days to get here.