WM may cancel my BF order...

Crue2001

I went into the local store to see if they had any of the $4 Pjs left...nope. Just the 2 pk of Pjs for $16.96 available.:cool:

So, I called the customer service number and mentioned the email that I received. She asked if I wanted to re-order the items on my order. :confused: I asked her how I was going to re-order items if they were not in stock and they could not fill the order I already placed. :rolleyes: Then she said the notice I received was to let me know that the items ordered might not be delivered in time for the holidays. I told her I didn't care, as long as WM made good and provided the items I ordered. She said she would make note on my order that I still wanted the items and did not want the order canceled in 10 days.

We'll see what happens...:cool:

Update: One day later, I've received a shipping notice on this order. Guess they found some inventory after all. :cool: And it looks like it might make it here for Christmas after all. :yup:

Edited by Crue2001

Anyone else have anything canceled today? It hasn't been 10 days, I guess they just knew they wouldn't be getting any in (it was the hoodie, the PJ's are already here). The good news is they are sending me a $10 eGift Card. I could really care less about a $4 hoodie so that is nice of them.

Anyone else have anything canceled today? It hasn't been 10 days, I guess they just knew they wouldn't be getting any in (it was the hoodie, the PJ's are already here). The good news is they are sending me a $10 eGift Card. I could really care less about a $4 hoodie so that is nice of them.

I ordered 10 pairs of the $4 pj's. One pair, the Cars size 2T was cancelled from my order. They are refunding me the money and giving me a $10 eGift card which I used today.

You know that really sucks. I live in Delaware too and i know for sure the new Walmart in Middletown had tons of them on black friday even after the morning rush. And I also know the one in Elkton MD still had them the following Sunday when I went grocery shopping.

Okay... so I am a bit confused. A day after my order was canceled and I got the $10 GC I went on the hunt for a replacement hoodie. Went to the Wal-mart website and what do you know? There was the very same hoodie and it was available! It was $5 instead of $4. But still... now I am still getting the hoodie before Christmas and I basically got a $10 GC for $1! That is unless they cancel it again and send me another $10!