Nintendo DS under $129?

2BoysMom

Does anyone know where I can find Nintendo DS's for under $129? I thought they had been around long enough that I would find a deal on them, but no luck so far. If you have any suggestions I'd really appreciate it...I have to get two. Yikes! Thanks, Tricia:eyepoppin

if you don't mind used the best deal is EBGames. They used to have a deal where if you traded in a Game Boy SP you got the DS for I think it was 89. Good luck the best deal I have seen so far is the one from Circut City that had the Guitar Hero and another free game that is the one I got and it was total with tax 172 but I don't know if that deal is still active or not.

What's the live cash back program on Ebay?

You can learn about live.com cashback program here It is good lots of places for various amounts. Ebay is not a listed partner, but if you go to the search engine www.live.com and put in the right term ( I use 'cheap wii') a sponsored link will be the first result saying you could get XX% cashback (varies, i have got 25-30). When you click that it will take you to ebay and your cashback will be valid for an hour (you will see a logo on the top of the page). Make a purchase using buy-it-now and paypal. Ebay should have all the fine print. I have one that posted (GPS) and several more showing up as pending - I have saved over 300 from this. :yup:

Keep checking back, you still have plenty of time. Last year we got my son's for $129 at Best Buy, but it came with a $20 gift card (which we used to buy a game). This year we got my daughter's at amazon.com for $129, but it came with Guitar Hero for only $10 more (a $50 value).

Sorry, I do not know of any deals like that right now, though.

got one on amazon for 129 pick a color and got the clubpenguin for free. then the next day they had one for 99.99 now i need another one cause people dont want to listen to me when i speak lol anyway.. keep ur eye out. i know toysrus is doing a special on friday . 2day sale i just cant read what it comes with its to small and have not gotten the flyer yet. i think it said 148 bundle but what it comes with im not sure.

I bought a bundle from Circuit City for $129 that was the special edition Pokemon one with a free Sonic game. I thought it was kinda lame that it didn't come with a Pokemon game, but whatever. I figured for the system and a game, it was a pretty decent deal.

We bought our kiddos two DS Lites refurb'd at GameSTop for $99 each. For roughly $260 we got both DS's, a brand new DS game, and 3 used GBA games (GBA games work w/the DS systems!) Granted the only colors they had available were black & white, I figure after Xmas the kiddos can personalize theirs by picking out a skin for them.

Just got a brand new ds lite at gamestop for $129. I added the one year warranty...they said ring int he receipt/paperwork and the game system and with NO questions asked you get a new one if something breaks for an additional $19.99. Pretty good deal, IMO.