Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Hairstyling Iron $69.00 Reg $190.00

3wardkids

I know this is a very popular flat iron and this is a really good deal. I don't think i've ever seen them for 190.00~:shock: but i have seen them for usually 120.00

Hopefully the link works.

$69.00 plus 6.95 shipping

: http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ceramic-Hairstyling/dp/B0009V1YR8/ref=cm_wl_ce

I'm told the warranty to the Chi is void if bought through here?

How do you know which seller to pick from? I see some on the left with lower prices and the page I bring up says 80? Is this like ebay where you pick by ratings? Or do you pick based on the lowest price?

That is so wierd cuz when i click on the link it shows 69.99 for me, yes the feedbacks are kinda like that of ebay, tells you how they rate on the products they've sold, below there is a link that will take you to a list of them new and used for different price from different sellers. HTH....

Oh see this is a sign on the sales coming! I bought my CHI last yr for....$20.00 YEP! I DID! I am a hair snob, love Farouk and almost cried with joy at the price!

If you get this as a gift how would CHI or Farouk or whomever it goes to KNOW it was not salon purchased?

Oh see this is a sign on the sales coming! I bought my CHI last yr for....$20.00 YEP! I DID! I am a hair snob, love Farouk and almost cried with joy at the price!

If you get this as a gift how would CHI or Farouk or whomever it goes to KNOW it was not salon purchased?

I would cry (from happiness) if I ever found one at that price too! :yup:

How late in the year did you get the Chi for $20 Moej? I'm dying for one and I can wait....

I got one I think on the 19th and the other one came after Xmas...it was late in the game..i can check exact dates if you would like!

I saw the 1" one for $40 not that long ago at Amazon, tho.....

I need to make a siggy in here..I am just Moe.

DD got this one a couple weeks ago for $71 on amazon. She loves it. I remember buying one last year for about $39 that didn't say Chi, but it was the Farouk brand. I also bought the hair dryer. I think that I bought both of the items right before Christmas for great deals.

• 2 weeks later...