Awesome Bakugan at Super Walmart

bharper44

Last night at Super Walmart I found the mother lode of Bakugan! Up at the front near the book area where they keep the 'as seen on tv' items and the Pokemon cards I found a ton of Bakugan. Not just any either...these were all written in Japanese. They had a set of 6 different ones for about $35 and they had 3 or 4 single packs which turns out cost about $12. They had 2 different hydranoids, one water and one earth or air, I think. But the coolest one is a Dual Hydra. It is purple with a silver band down the middle. My son says that he is an evolved Hydranoid and my husband says my DS was drooling over that one. I am going to have the happiest son on the block come Christmas morning!!!

they also have a motherlode at meijer...in the aisle where the "regular " ones are kept its empty but if you go over to the pokemon card section they have a TON of bakugan-only problem is the cards are all japanese but the balls are still useful AND its all 30 percent off right now.i got a 6 pack for 24 dollars-has a decent amount of metal cards in it as well but...i cant read them lol.

My 6 year old has been talking about Bakugans since school started. For St. Nick I got him two of the starter packs (total of 6 balls and 12 cards). He played with them all day, non-stop. I've never seen him so attached to a toy. I ran out today and got two more starter packs and the travel arena from Wal-mart. They aren't in stock long and then they totally sell out on everything. I guess they are pretty popular. I'm knitting my son a Bakugan carry bag for his balls and cards. I'll give that to him on Christmas too.