Amazon-Lego SW Republic gunship 7676 -$89.99

brainfreeze

What makes you say pricing mistake?

When OP posted this on Tuesday, Amazon had accidentally listed the price as 89.99 and then had a promotion for 25% off so I was able to snatch mine up for 67.49 before they corrected the mistake!

This is why I live by the Gottadeal website and risk losing my job to read about all the great deals!!;)

When OP posted this on Tuesday, Amazon had accidentally listed the price as 89.99 and then had a promotion for 25% off so I was able to snatch mine up for 67.49 before they corrected the mistake!

This is why I live by the Gottadeal website and risk losing my job to read about all the great deals!!;)

I know about the deal i got it to.I just meant what makes you think it was a mistake.It wasnt a mistake.It was onsale for $89.99 and amazon was running a lego sale for 25% off.Most of the SW legos were on sale with 25% off and i got them all.lol

I know about the deal i got it to.I just meant what makes you think it was a mistake.It wasnt a mistake.It was onsale for $89.99 and amazon was running a lego sale for 25% off.Most of the SW legos were on sale with 25% off and i got them all.lol

I think they mean because the $89 is already 25% off the regular price. It looks like for a short time they "double-saled" it. It still shows as part of the 25% sale, but at $89.99.

• 1 month later...