50% off - 4 hours only! Secret Sale for loyal Skinit.com customers

jmyersfl

I was putting it in as one word.........FINALLY after 45 minutes got it to go thru! I hope this site is just bombarded with gottadealers because I was not happy with it taking so long to just order (1) item!! I would show I had (1) item in my cart and then next thing it would show nothing and it took forever for me to be able to check out!!! I hope it was just my experience.

Did "save" $15.00 on the order...

Something is wrong with the site.. ive been trying to purchase for about 30 minutes. It keeps ditching everything in my cart, then adding it back, and so forth. Been on hold trying to get through to customer service for about 20 minutes now. Im sure a lot of people are experiencing the same issues. I was persistant enough to get the code to work and leave the items in my cart.. then it ditching them again. GRRRRRRR

at 7:01 est (4:01pst) they picked up the phone and with no understanding told me the sale ended. After explaining that the items were in my shopping cart WITH the discount on them and that I could see it.. etc... he didnt give a hoot. They know I was on hold for 20+ minutes.. it shows the queue hold time to them. O well, extremely disappointed but I have sent them a very long email (and screen shot of the cart!!), hopefully they will have better customer service now.

Hey Dutchess, thanks for posting I had the same problems and sat on hold for customer service for 45 minutes, finally got my order to go thru online (hopefully) I still havent gotten a confirmation order # it just says pending in my order history with no order number...stay on hold for customer service and make them honor it.