Lowes B&M -Christmas Clearance-YMMV

rebecca7675

Just left Lowes and ours is already clearancing out Christmas. 25% off right now but the lady thought it might be 50% by the weekend. I could not believe how bare it was already. Last year there were tons left when I went. Anyway, 100ct light set were $1.89 and some stuff was already on a price cut and now 25% off of that.

obviously YMMV

We went in on Saturday to buy some Christmas village houses and it was at 25%.. Swarms of people in that one tiny aisle. We bought a couple of houses, they rang up 50% off. DH went back last night, and everything he bought rang up 50%, although there were still 25% off signs everywhere. My husband came home and told me how people were grabbing things left and right, one lady tried to take his cart! He was like WTF? and she pretended that he wasn't there. The houses were mostly gone at that point, and I guess she wanted DH's. :tongue1:

trees, storage and wrapping paper not included - everything else was 50% off and not a single clearance sign in sight! Loved it until some other shoppers caught on after I went and got a bunch of price checks, LOL

artificial trees are included, just not the fresh cut ones ;) got one Saturday, it was already marked down, then 25% off

Yep - ours is down to 50% off too.

This is also online, so if you'd rather shop & just pick up in-store, you can do that too. I got a 30" pre-lit wreath and some net lights for less than $20! AND since I placed my order before 3pm, I can pick it up after I leave work!

50% off on Long Island, NY...was told it will go to 75% Tuesday probably..

Bethpage had very little left (but quite a few trees) while Farmingdale had MUCH more in stock still..in fact, they were refilling shelves when I was there this afternoon.