Old navy news this saturday!

angelic680

$12 Jeans again?!?!?! YAY!!!! I just bought some on BF for $14.95 or something like that. I only bought 1 pair and I bought 2 pair the last time they were $12! Looks like I'm gonna be getting more jeans for me and some for my boyfriend for xmas! Thanks so much for the heads up!!

Last time they did this I know the womens and mens jeans were on sale. The womens included all the popular ones like the sweetheart, the flirt, the diva and all that. I think all the mens jeans were on sale if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure about maternity as I wasn't looking. They also had a limit of 3. So you could only purchase 3 pairs in one transaction. They were letting people buy more if you got back in line and went through checkout again. I have one of those $10 off $50 coupons too. The jeans will probably have a limit though so unless you purchase other stuff you won't be able to use it on jeans only. I've purchased too much old navy stuff already so I'm going strictly for jeans.

Called my local Old Navy and the manager said to call back tomorrow when they will have the skus for the sale. She said they do carry a few "fashion denim" in maternity but she couldn't confirm what was on sale til tomorrow. My Old Navy also opens at 8am on Saturday.

Kim

Las Vegas, NV

Do you think this is online too? They just sent me an email about this, and a link that shows which jeans will be included in the sale. They show one pair of plus size jeans that will be included in the sale, but they only sell their plus size clothes online. Anyone know?

Doesn't look like kid jeans will be $7 like last time. Still a great deal...but I was really hoping to snag the kids jeans REALLY cheap. ;) I'm frugal like that! But, great deal, nonetheless!

Looks like I need a trip to ON tomorrow!