Wanted: CHEAP Video Games for Wii, PSP & Nintendo DS

Ok....the title says it all! I'm CHEAP! I've already caught/bought several games CHEAP on Amazon. And now thanks to this forum, I'm addicted to both GottaDeal and Amazon. :eyepoppin

My son received both a Wii and PSP for his 10th birthday this year, neither of which came from me. I'm poor. :P But it is my goal to get him games on the cheap! By cheap, I mean under $10! I know it can be done (seen many the last few days), and I'm hoping that Cyber Monday and the Amazon Toy sale will provide many deals.

My problem is, I have to go back to work Monday and can sit here surfing amazon all day as I have done for the last 4 days. :o I would appreciate any deals you come across!! I'll be checking into GottaDeal on and off at work as time will permit. :rolleyes:;)

I'm sure there are others who would appreciate this as well, so lets help each other out! I am looking mainly for Wii, PSP and DS games, however feel free to post any deals on any formats you find here! Perhaps someone should start an entire Forum just for Video Game deals.

Anywho.....Thanks for your help!! I look forward to all the great deals! :cheesy:

I often get my children's (pre-teens) games at Gamestop. Not the new (prices a slight bit higher) , but I get them used. Mine don't care (they know the santa secret) and it saves a ton. They also have a promise that all used games work. This will be about the 4th year I have gotten them "used" games and we have never had a problem. I was at Gamestop today and picked up a Wii Music for like $39.

Hope this is helpful!

Keep watching Amazon. The video game deals have only just begun....

I also find a lot of my kids games at Target. They always put games on clearance. I just got DS games for 7.48 each. (Wario Land and High School Musical). A few months ago, I got a few more. All under $10.