can i trust a refurb hdtv

kiss161

http://www.buy.com/prod/westinghouse-hdtv-26-inch-1366x768-8ms-800-1-160-160-w-dvd-combo/q/loc/111/210455950.html

Westinghouse HDTV 26-inch 1366x768 8ms 800:1 160/160 w/DVD Combo -Factory Recertified - SK-26H590D-Refurb - Front Loading Progressive Scan DVD Player & Two HDMI, Two S-Video and two HD component video inputs!

my wife is afraid if i buy it for my daughter it will blow up in a day or

buy or not to buy?:cool::cool::cool:

http://www.buy.com/prod/westinghouse-hdtv-26-inch-1366x768-8ms-800-1-160-160-w-dvd-combo/q/loc/111/210455950.html

Westinghouse HDTV 26-inch 1366x768 8ms 800:1 160/160 w/DVD Combo -Factory Recertified - SK-26H590D-Refurb - Front Loading Progressive Scan DVD Player & Two HDMI, Two S-Video and two HD component video inputs!

my wife is afraid if i buy it for my daughter it will blow up in a day or

buy or not to buy?:cool::cool::cool:

I see it offers through square trade a warranty for yr $45, might look into that if you are unsure. I just went through this and decide to buy new with Live msn cashback program (through ebay got 30% off on a 26" Vizio for $321), this was for one without the DVD player.

I was concerned about the same thing, but took the plunge since it was going to be a secondary tv for us and not the primary (going in our bedroom). we bought a refurbed Vizio off of ebay, 32" VO32L, 3 HDMI ports, 2 component hookups, 1 s-video. We love it. We still have yet to decide to buy the extended warranty, but it is an option to purchase in case you want to. I like that the manufacturer themselves are the ones who refurbed and offer the first 90-day warranty. Let me know if you want to know the seller on ebay we bought from. Good Luck!

I would like the seller ID. We are considering upgrading an old TV for the kids.

Erinplus3, I sent you a private message with the seller information on ebay. They have great feedback, and were very fast in processing. We had the tv within days of purchasing, they purchase direct from Vizio, and Vizio holds the warranty! We've been extremely pleased.