Cricut Machine at WM, cheaper than BF $184 + FS

MidwestMama

That is the one I got, I thought it was more but DH bought it for me for Xmas so I didn't pay attention. This year I bought the Create at Michaels on BF for $150. Plan on just selling mine, but I would have bought the expression instead. I wish they would have said that in their ad!!! I was at WM at 4am so I could have gotten one but I didn't head there since I assumed it was the baby. :gdparanoid:

Their BF ad that was leaked early online - if you clicked on the Cricut item it brought you to the Expression on their website. That's the only reason I knew. I didn't even get a Walmart printed flyer on Thanksgiving. I think my newspaper carrier goofed. Not that I cared. I stayed home on Black Friday.

I bought the create and jukebox last week and price adjusted on BF. They were awesome on this! Not a problem in the world doing it. Just wish I had gotten the expression instead. I just look at ad scans, not the write up so I didn't notice. Still kicking myself over this. Grrrrrrr Now WM has the Expression kit in their Cyber Monday sales for $379!!!

Yes it was for the Expression...... I don't think anyone would buy the Baby Cricut for that price:confused:. The Baby one like a previous poster said you can pick up for $99.

I thought about getting the Expression or Create......but I'm holding off, I'm having too much fun collecting all the carts:o.... by the time I'm done with that.. I'm sure there will be even a newer one:rolleyes:...LOL LOL