Looking for a second Wii remote

pryan67

EB GAMES has used remotes (u wouldnt know they are used) buy one get one tomorrow is the last day! its like 10 bucks ;)

Youre going to love the wii its so fun, a pain to hook up you might want to hook it up the night before while they are sleeping...lol

Where is the deal for the used remotes? The price that I'm seeing is $34.99. Thanks for your help.

EB GAMES has used remotes (u wouldnt know they are used) buy one get one tomorrow is the last day! its like 10 bucks ;)

Youre going to love the wii its so fun, a pain to hook up you might want to hook it up the night before while they are sleeping...lol

well, the Wii was my wife's birthday present...so it's already set up...we're getting mario kart for the "family" though

I'll check out EB Games...thanks...

and I'll check out the Wii Play too

The best advice I got was to just go out and buy the Wii Play game bc it comes w/ a remote. It is about $40 on sale at various places but you get the game and the remote so it is a little less painless that way.

dang...the cheapest I can find Wii Play for is 44.96....

but...the remote is 35....

hmmm...gotta do some shopping...

Still a pretty good deal. Get a Wii Remote and a game. You'd be getting the game for less than $10!! This is what my Dad bought my son for Christmas. :razz: