bathandbodyworks.com $15 VIP bag with $40 purchase

krispy76

Not shipping, though it appears it's $5.95 for orders unless you want it fast.

FREE 2 oz. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Body Lotion with any purchase (a $3.50 value).

Offer valid now through December 3, 2008.

To Redeem Online:

1. Add any merchandise to your shopping bag.

2. Add your FREE 2 oz. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection

Body Lotion, a $3.50 value.

3. At checkout, enter promotion code WELCOME1104.

I stopped by their store about 5:00 am and practically no traffic. There was not really much of a sale. Heard one of the sales rep's say that they had a better sale last week and they had originally planned to have $4-5 dollar items and corporate cancelled a few days before. They had buy 3 get 2 free....:no: that's about it.

I heard the manager on her headset telling the floor salespersons to really push the VIP bags cause they really weren't offering any great sales. I had three coupons that help make it worthwhile for me, but I felt the VIP bag wasn't a great deal since they weren't really offering me big enough savings to warrant spending $15 to get it. The manager was pushing me to get one and I passed.

However, for those that want one, I'm sure stores have some. People were turning around and walking out the stores when they realized they didn't have a major sale or not getting the VIP bags at all. Good luck getting one.

I stopped by their store about 5:00 am and practically no traffic. There was not really much of a sale. Heard one of the sales rep's say that they had a better sale last week and they had originally planned to have $4-5 dollar items and corporate cancelled a few days before. They had buy 3 get 2 free....:no: that's about it.

I heard the manager on her headset telling the floor salespersons to really push the VIP bags cause they really weren't offering any great sales. I had three coupons that help make it worthwhile for me, but I felt the VIP bag wasn't a great deal since they weren't really offering me big enough savings to warrant spending $15 to get it. The manager was pushing me to get one and I passed.

However, for those that want one, I'm sure stores have some. People were turning around and walking out the stores when they realized they didn't have a major sale or not getting the VIP bags at all. Good luck getting one.

I may try to go to the mall later on this weekend. I was really disappointed with the lack of sales on-line for B&BW. I love all of their items, but I try to wait to buy until they are on sale. Thanks for your help!