What time to get to JCpennys & order of other stores?

Ryan'sMommy

I am bringing my 7 year old DS as he needs a new winter coat and wants to see BF. My husband is off but refuses to go out on black friday and my son doesnt want to stay at home and sleep he wants to come with me. I know my Jcpennys opens at 4am and I am not going to spend hours standing there. I was thinking getting there only a little before as I dont want to make my DS wait around in line. Its in the mall which isnt a big mall or a big town so I dont think its going to be too crazy. I am going to go to JCpennys look for a coat and hopefully get a snowglobe, possibly Sears if I dont find a coat for him at Pennys and Belk if I can figure out if they have any good sales and what time they open.. same with Sephora cant figure out if they are having sales. Was going to to to BABW too to let him stuff the turkey he just got but will wait if its too crazy and didnt see any deals there.

Then if he wants to go home I plan on dropping him off with dad and I want to head to Target and maybe Kmart. I am looking for some good priced wii games, ds games, a good winter coat for him and who knows what else.

Any ideas about what time and where I should go in order for the things I need. I am staying away from Best Buy and places I know will be jam packed. Circuit City is closing the store so I dont think they are having any deals than what they have been having which has been crap.

I am bringing my 7 year old DS as he needs a new winter coat and wants to see BF. My husband is off but refuses to go out on black friday and my son doesnt want to stay at home and sleep he wants to come with me. I know my Jcpennys opens at 4am and I am not going to spend hours standing there. I was thinking getting there only a little before as I dont want to make my DS wait around in line. Its in the mall which isnt a big mall or a big town so I dont think its going to be too crazy. I am going to go to JCpennys look for a coat and hopefully get a snowglobe, possibly Sears if I dont find a coat for him at Pennys and Belk if I can figure out if they have any good sales and what time they open.. same with Sephora cant figure out if they are having sales. Was going to to to BABW too to let him stuff the turkey he just got but will wait if its too crazy and didnt see any deals there.

Then if he wants to go home I plan on dropping him off with dad and I want to head to Target and maybe Kmart. I am looking for some good priced wii games, ds games, a good winter coat for him and who knows what else.

Any ideas about what time and where I should go in order for the things I need. I am staying away from Best Buy and places I know will be jam packed. Circuit City is closing the store so I dont think they are having any deals than what they have been having which has been crap.

I LOVE your name!!! I am a mommy to a Ryan too! I usually get to Penney's right when they open and there is maybe 10-20 people already there. I think 4 am will probably be alright and you should be able to get whatever you need.

Well thank you. I love your avatar! And Ryan is a great name isnt it? I am worried I wont wake up in time. I signed up for the wakeup call but my husband refuses to wake me up at 3am for me to go shopping. I hope I hear my phone or alarm lol.

Do they always have snowglobes? I still cant believe I am going to wake up at 3am and am excited about a stupid snowglobe lol. My son keeps saying we have to stay up all night so we dont miss it. I stayed up till 4am last night with the Best Buy sale and woke up at 7am so I am not in the mood to try and stay awake all night again and then go shopping lol

My Penney's always has 2 giant box displays at each door with the snowglobes in it. I have been able to get one for the past 4 years by getting there when the doors open. This is the first year I have signed up for the Penney's wake up call so I guess we'll see how that goes.