What time are you going to line up?

kimmie0712

Our Target is new and I have never been so I am thinking the same thing. I'll probably go at 5 a.m. I just wonder since Target doesn't do doorbusters if they will have several things in stock. Or if they hold things back to put out through the day. I guess you could ask if something is not out.

I'm dropping off my mom, sis and aunt at about 4:20 before I head over to Walmart and grab some things and be back before Target opens.

Last year my mom and I went to TRU first (about 30 back in line), left there, then got in line for Target. By the time we got in the door people were already leaving. Four thirty might not be a bad time actually...

Last year my mom and I went to TRU first (about 30 back in line), left there, then got in line for Target. By the time we got in the door people were already leaving. Four thirty might not be a bad time actually...

The past BFs we've always gone to a bigger town and the Target and Walmart were less then a mile apart. So we would go to Walmart first and be out and over at Target in 15 mins (5:15) and we have always been in the front half of the lines and have always gotten what we wanted and at least one of the things were doorbusters.

But this year we are going to a smaller town with basically only a Target, Walmart and Kmart cuz we want two tvs and figure we would have better luck at the smaller town's Target.

I want some of the cheap DVDs at Walmart thus me dropping my mom, sis and aunt off at Target and I will run to Walmart (about 5-6 miles away) and then back again. But I am a bit worried since we've never done the smaller town before and we don't know if most ppl go onto the bigger town since there is more of a variety or still with the small town since they think there wouldn't be soo many people!!

Our Target is new and I have never been so I am thinking the same thing. I'll probably go at 5 a.m. I just wonder since Target doesn't do doorbusters if they will have several things in stock. Or if they hold things back to put out through the day. I guess you could ask if something is not out.

Target puts everything out. Once it is gone, it is gone. They don't really have time to restock throughout the day.

When we have started at Target in the past, we got there around 5:15-5:30 and were always closer to the front than the end by the time it was 6:00. However, this year, I went and bought all of my items on Monday and will just take my receipt in sometime on Friday to have the prices adjusted. Still not sure where I'm starting at though.

Target puts everything out. Once it is gone, it is gone. They don't really have time to restock throughout the day.

My experience with target is different. I've found that if they run out on the shelf there are almost always more in the back. For example, at my Target they only have one of the Sleeping Beauty vanitys out, but I'm guessing they have more in the back and if they are in demand they'll bring them out. Not all Targets are like this though. :)

DO they open one set of doors earlier than others or all at the same time? I mean, all of the Targets have at least 2 sets of doors (one set at the grocery end and the other by electronics & toys) so where should I line up?

My Target always opnes the doors by the electronics side first. This is considered their main door because it's even the first door opened on regular business days. I'm not sure all are like that though.

I doubt I'm going out this year but in the past, I've always lines up at about 3am.

I have never had any issues getting the sutff I want from Target. When we went last year we got there at I think 7:30 or so after a couple other stops and it wasn't very crowded.

Of course, that could be because htere are 2 Super Targets within 15 min drive of the house and 3 or 4 other regular Targets in that same period. And the one I shop at isn' in a high traffic area so maybe that helps...

The Target I worked at never had anything in stock! On BF we were out of most toys within an hour. That alone has made me never have trust in their stock levels. Last year at another Target, we went for the big lego set and got one, and that was the only one they had. Maybe different areas are better ran I guess!