Wii availability

rogueleader

So the ad says something about 'our biggest inventory yet'. I am thinking about getting a Wii as a family gift this Christmas. Problem is I have about decided to go after the Office Depot laptop. So what is the availability of Wii like now? I know it used to be really hard to find. If I go later in the morning do you think they will still have them? Or even if they sell out is there a good chance I could get one between now and Christmas?

The Walmart I work at has a pallet full of them (maybe about 50) I havent heard to many people wanting them they mostly was the xbox 360's but I have heard that if they all sale then they will be getting another shipment next week. But that is just my store.

We have about 100+ Wii's at the store I work at. Yesterday customers were being told we were out until Friday. By the end of the day we started selling Wii systems when customers asked for one. Also, haven't seen this yet but if you use your Wal-mart credit card or W-M Discover card you get 18 months with no interest on purchases over $250. Be sure the cashier scans the coupon to get this offer.