HSM Bike Question

Finnegan

For anyone who has bought bikes at Walmart in the past... any thoughts on how many High School Musical bikes they will have per store and, will they be assembled? I'd really rather have it in a box...

Thanks!~:)

I dont have the bike, but my daughter wants it. I wont be able to get it Friday as I will be riding with my friends, but hopefully they'll still have some available Saturday when I go back. But Im guessing, since its 20", that it will already be assembled. But, if they have it in a box on BF, Im def grabbing it!

They are generally assembled and as far as I know they will have quite a few. Just go a little early, find out where they are and stand with the tire between your legs until the sale starts.

It worked for me a couple of years ago, when my daughter needed a bigger bike and they were on sale for 39.00.

The bikes are already out at our local WalMart for that price already in a previous post about this bike, they are now honoring the price starting a few days ago so I know all Wal Marts are different but I would go check because I already have the bike at my house. Good luck