Price Changes

Ricole1

I just got the ad from my mailbox and several of the things have different prices than the online posted version. :eek: In my case, every item I noticed the price difference on was higher in my ad!

For example, Disney fleece clogs are $6 in my ad. The cupmaker was $23. The Crayola Glow Station was $16. So you might want to check your prices!!

Colette

I just got the ad from my mailbox and several of the things have different prices than the online posted version. :eek: In my case, every item I noticed the price difference on was higher in my ad!

For example, Disney fleece clogs are $6 in my ad. The cupmaker was $23. The Crayola Glow Station was $16. So you might want to check your prices!!

Colette

Yeah, I've seen this before. It is different based on where you are.

prices are suppose to be the same I would call the store and ask them. go to wal-mart.com and put in your zip code for the ad see what you get on there. our ad for wisconsin comes up the same as the ad on the web not higher. actually I checked the ads for all the wisconsin stores in our area and they are all the same as the one posted online.

http://www.walmart.com/localad?povid=cat14503-env172199-module205830-lLink1

go here and put in your zip code

Edited by mcmc

I know that when you look at the ad on the WM website it askes for your zip code first. I am guessing that some areas probably are different. There was one time that I was looking for a specific item. A friend told me that one WM had it for X amount. I went to Super WM to get it. They had the same item at a higher price. I asked about it and they called the other WM and gave me the item at the lower price. I think I would check to see if you can do that. But don't wait until BF to find out. Contact them now.

Do we live in the same city? LOL

My prices are the same as yours here in central WI. I saw my local ad and thought that I had just been looking at too many threads lately - I knew those clogs were supposed to be $4! Oh well, the price is right on the big stuff and tax is less here than in many other places.