Help! I cant stop shopping!

floridasun5

I swear this site is lethal! LOL About a month ago, I made my Christmas lists of things I was going to buy dh and dd. After buying all those items and spending time here on this forum, as well as being out in the stores, I've since added 2 more things (so far!) for my daughter and 1 extra thing for my husband! I still have a month left to go and I have a feeling Im going to go broke! :cheesy:

Am I the only one? I feel like I have an addiction LOL Ive got 2 things that will be under the tree for myself and I'm up to 10-11 each for dd and dh with still time left to go! Ack!!! :tongue1: This site is just a bad influence, but yet I just cant keep myself from clicking on the Online Deals forum! :o

Please feel comfort in that...........ME TOO!!!!!! My family is beginning to worry. It is an addiction. Right now, my family is watching a movie and I am sitting with them but also on the computer................ I wondering when the big letdown will hit come January. I'll have to take time off work to recover!!!!

I like to think of this as hunting season for ME. I stalk the deals, get ready to pounce, and then BAM!!!, I catch the deal........ I also find myself bragging to my friends when I find a GREAT deal.....

Please feel comfort in that...........ME TOO!!!!!! My family is beginning to worry. It is an addiction. Right now, my family is watching a movie and I am sitting with them but also on the computer................ I wondering when the big letdown will hit come January. I'll have to take time off work to recover!!!!

I like to think of this as hunting season for ME. I stalk the deals, get ready to pounce, and then BAM!!!, I catch the deal........ I also find myself bragging to my friends when I find a GREAT deal.....

I hate to break it to ya, but your addiction probably won't end in January! There are hot deals here all year round but January is like after Christmas clearance. That's when I start sticking up for birthdays,lol.

I always tell everyone how I got this for that price,lmao. They are always shocked!

I was just telling dh that he needs to remind me to call the bank and take the spending limit off of the cards for Friday. I use an ATM/Debit card and it only allows $1000 in transactions per day... what if a payment like utilities or something goes through and I find a good deal??? I dont' PLAN on spending $1000 but you never know...

I am trying to stop buying so many things for "Whoever" just because they are such a good deal though!

That is the best way to describe me too! That just made me laugh so hard. I'm just glad there is no blood involved.

Yeah I have the fever too. But just think because of the wonderful deals (Thanks to all the OP's) You spend WAY less so everyone just gets more by spending the same amount. We always have a great Christmas since joining this site (thanks to GOTTADEAL)! And all is correct it is not just a Holiday thing its all year long.