Kohls.com Black Friday Sale (NOW - 11/29)

Brad

Does anyone know if they typically offer free shipping on black friday?

If you have their credit card, you can get free shipping as well as 15% off using these codes:

15% off code (card holders) NOV08NEW expires 11/30

Free Shipping (card holders) MVC5657 expires 11/30

If you have their credit card, you can get free shipping as well as 15% off using these codes:

15% off code (card holders) NOV08NEW expires 11/30

Free Shipping (card holders) MVC5657 expires 11/30

Can you use more than one code at a time at kohls.com?

Will all the doorbusters be available online at 1:00 am!

I'm wondering this too. I really want to get the featherbeds and reversible down comforters for 34.99, but the most important thing for us on BF is at another store and I would rather get there and be assured of getting that item than being at Kohl's.

I sure hope these are available online because then I can also use the two codes which makes the deal even sweeter. Will we know ahead of time exactly which doorbusters will be available online or is it just a check at 1 a.m. and hope you get lucky kind of thing?

Don't know how good this info is but I was browsing the add and clicked on 3 or 4 items and all of them said available in stores only. Not sure if this true for all the items or if it just says that on the ones that will not be online.

Don't know how good this info is but I was browsing the add and clicked on 3 or 4 items and all of them said available in stores only. Not sure if this true for all the items or if it just says that on the ones that will not be online.

Yeh, I was wondering about this too. I must have clicked like 10 times and not once did I see available on-line. I just kept seeing available in stores only.

So does anyone know what will be available online?

I noticed that as well, about some of the doorbuster items saying available only at Kohls, and wondered if that meant they wouldn't be available online for BF or if they were just doing it that way before BF. Right now the things I want don't say that, but I'm worried, I've never purchased a major thing I've wanted on BF online, I hope it all goes smoothly for everyone.

Any one roaming around the kohls website? It's running really slow and keeps losing connection. I've got stuff in my cart and was going to save it but having problems doing so. Just wondering if anyone else is having problems.

Yep...

Error:

Failed to store new object in the database.

I always have problems with Kohl's website...last year I missed out on a bunch of things and was really peeved because their site was so slow and then it just kept blanking out on me.

I've got one thing in my cart, but I'm guessing it'll bog down again at 1am. And I wanted to get in on the 33% off sale on Star Wars toys and 50% off the video games, but it doesn't look like they carry much at all. Oh well, there's always Walmart, right?! :cheesy: