What's on everybody's list for Target???

booga12345

that dvd player stinks , we picked one up . It hooks up fine but then after that dvds will not play none of the controls work on it.

I brought mine back and am going to hunt for a better one even if its a bit more money.

Thanks for sharing! I will reconsider that specific one. It's not a good deal if it's a piece of junk :(

Thanks for sharing! I will reconsider that specific one. It's not a good deal if it's a piece of junk :(

Circuit City has the Sony Progressive DVD player for $37.99. We got it for our boys last year and we are getting it for the girls this year. It will play all the kid's scratched up dvds.

Here's what's on my list to check out but I probably won't be buying all of it:

Aiptek camcorder-Probably going to buy

DVDs

Black and Decker Power Scissors

Fleece Robe

Play-doh Super Rainbow Pack

Video Games for PS2, Wii, and Xbox 360

Toddlers 2-Piece Licensed Sleep Set

Xhilaration 2-Piece Pajama Set for Her

well, the two major purchases for nephews I needed will be online at Target.com (hopefully on Sale and there's free shipping right now) so I may look at another set of winter PJs for me and stock up on AA batteries (Wii mote uses AAs). Other than that, not much else.

Kodak MX1063 Digital Camera

Memorex iPod Dock

Durabuilt Tool Kit

Plus I will be looking through the toys for DS. Nothing in the ad is really for his age group. I also want to look at the Novelty Bar Gift Sets.

Just added:

Oregon Scientific Thermometer & Weather Station

Kodak 2 GB Memory Card w/ free pics

Air Hogs RC Helicopter

Sportscraft 1000 Electronic Dartboard