Babies R Us?

BrandyJervas

We're due with our first in June and I'm looking for the best deal to try to stock up ahead of

time - one less thing to worry about then.

Is this sale there on all sizes? Or is there somewhere else I should be looking this BF?

Any suggestions on how many boxes of which sizes I should get initally?

We're due with our first in June and I'm looking for the best deal to try to stock up ahead of

time - one less thing to worry about then.

Is this sale there on all sizes? Or is there somewhere else I should be looking this BF?

Any suggestions on how many boxes of which sizes I should get initally?

Its on all sizes.

I would be 1 (2 at the most) of Newborn and then two size 1. And if you really want to be prepared, one box of size 2 also.

Its on all sizes.

I would be 1 (2 at the most) of Newborn and then two size 1. And if you really want to be prepared, one box of size 2 also.

Much thanks! :)

Looks like I have a reason to go out on BF now then, cause with a baby on the way in June

it certainly wasn't for big purchases for us like TVs and such. LOL.

Edited by uscboy

Also, I saw online at least that the Newborn in Especially for Baby is a 96ct for $16.99, but

the other sizes like size 1 are 152ct for $23.69.

Are both of those going to be $10? Because that's one heck of a deal on the more

expensive non-newborn boxes.

They usually do it all sizes no matter what the reg price is I say get at least 1 in each size up to a size 4 so if you notice they're getting a little snug you don't have to rush out to buy a pack you have a box on hand last year I got 2 sz1 2 sz2 and 1 sz3 no newborn I have big babies and they're always in a sz1 by the time we leave the hospital lol but the sz1 box is usually 192ct the $10 price is for the big big cases not packs

My 4 month old is still in size 1 diapers (Huggies) I would love to find diapers on sale!!!!! Or babyfood, he doesn't eat it yet, but I'd buy out the store as he WILL...

so is my baby girl, she's 4 1/2 months and wearing a size 1 in Pampers still. She'll most likely be in them for the next month to month and a half, she's weighing 10lbs now and size 1 fits up to 14lbs.. She was 5lbs 11oz at birth.

wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo that's the only reason I need to go I need diapers for two and my neighbor, neice, cousin, and friend are all having babies I'm spending at least $100 just on diapers lol

you may want to take a couple of people with you, there's a 3 box limit per person on the diapers.

ohhhh they got smart and put a limit on the amount of diapers you can buy!!

i got in line last year at 2 am - just for those diapers.

filled a few shopping carts. i'm on our last box now actually, it's almost empty.

am wondering if this is going to include the especially for baby training diapers? if it is, i'll go get a couple of boxes and send some family up there to get some as well.