Question about the Sony BR Player.

rst02

I see where K-Mart has it on sale on both Thanksgiving and BF. Does anyone know if that will be a doorbuster or early bird sale. I just called my local store and they did not know if it is a all day sale or a doorbuster.early bird sale. Thanks in advance.

I'm going to be there @ 7! I think that they'll probably have quite a few since it is in both of the ads and it's not a DB item, but I don't want to take any chances.

The employees at mine are so unhelpful. I went yesterday to talk to the electronics department to get some info on it & all they would tell me is that they don't have it in stock and that they don't know how many they'll be getting. They wouldn't even tell me where the darn thing would be in the store! I will be so PO'd if I miss it because they have it in the beauty aisles or something.

ETA: Don't forget to print out your $5 coupon for signing up for email alerts. :)

Edited by BridgeIU
$5 coupon

I just called mine and they said they just have 5 in and they will be handing out tickets for them and they will not be doing rain checks for them. What I don't understand is it's on sale for both Thanksgiving and BF so how are they going to get away with only having a limited number for both day's and NOT giving out rain checks?

I picked up one of these this morning at Walmart by the Price Match of the Kmart ad. It is $199 at Walmart so the price match saves about $20.

When I went to Kmart this morning, they were already out of the BR player and I was only in the electronics section for 3 minutes and I heard 3 different people inquire about it.

I picked up mine on Sunday at Sears and will be going back tomorrow morning (Black Friday) during Sears doorbusters to get my receipt adjusted. I also purchased the Hamilton Beach Deep Fryer and the 35 LED rechargeable light and will get those adjusted too. I was in Sears last night (Wednesday) and again spoke with a manager and he said to go to any register and show my receipts with the ad and they will adjust my prices.