Justice b1g1 free!!

goody2shoes3012

I was in my local Justice store (Columbus) and everything was buy one get one free. They also let you use the 25% off coupons, so I walked away with 200 dollars worth of clothes for 75!

Is the coupon something you got in the mail or can I find it online somewhere? Thanks!

Is the coupon something you got in the mail or can I find it online somewhere? Thanks!

I signed up at www.shopatJustice.com on Thursday for emails and received a 25% off coupon today, good through 11/26 online(with $5 shipping code also) or good in stores. Used this today to get Webkins BOGO. The Polaris store in Columbus OH had EVERYTHING in the store BOGO and with certain purchase amounts you are getting a free gift card. The cashiers were very good about reminding people to have even #'s of items so that they didn't lose out on something free, also letting people know how much more they would need to spend to get a giftcard back.

Justice sends us coupons in the mail all the time for my daughter. However, they also call and leave a message. The recordings name is "Erin from Justice" and she says in her message that you can just tell the cashier "Erin from Justice" called and she will take off the %. I have many times forgotten my coupon and just tell them "Erin" left a message. Not sure if it is 15% or 20% right now but if you don't get the 25% email that might help. Hope the above makes sense.

Do you know how long the BOGO sale is?

i called a friend this morning to tell her about the sale and she said that she was there a couple days ago and the sale is suppose to last until 11/30.

anyways, i went there this morning and got $150.00 of stuff for $65! PLUS, they are still giving out double fun cards and j bucks. so on top of saving $93, i also got $80 on future purchases!