Belgian Waffle Maker

JCPenney has a Cooks brand Belgian Waffle Maker in their sale ad for tomorrow for $29.00! The original price of this flip style waffle maker is $79.

Has anyone tried this particular brand out? I am thinking of this as a Christmas present to my S-I-L. They have 3 kids. Is the bake time too slow? Does the waffles stick?

Any info would be appreciated.

Here is a link to look at the waffle maker....

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/x6.aspx?CatNum=780-2133&JSEnabled=false&hdnOnGo=true&cmResetCat=true&CmCatId=EXTERNAL|searchdepartment

What a great gift! I don't have this particular one but I'm sure it would be great. Mine is a $15 BF special from a couple of years ago and works great!! I think, as long as it has a no-stick surface, you should be safe. If it doesn't, I think I would steer clear. We use ours at least once or twice a week!:D

Good through Wednesday November 26. Use code JCP at checkout.

Long list of exclusions: Value Right, Cosmetics & Fragrances, Cookware, Cutlery & Gadgets, Electronics, Furniture & Mattresses, Lingerie “2 or more” prices, Personal Care & Fitness, Small Appliances, Clarks, Easy Spirit, Hunter Douglas, Levi's, Webkinz, Outlet Stores, Services, Salon Service & Service Contracts, Gift Card/e-Gift Cards, current orders or prior purchases, and the following additional jcp.com & catalog purchases: Combo prices, Teleflora, Jodee Catalogs, Baby Gear, Fine China, Floor Care, Housewares, Pools and Toys.

We have this one and we love it! the kids love to make their own waffles, they fell in love with it last year on vacation at a hotel so I bought it last year for them for xmas.

I set it up on the counter xmas eve and made the batter before they got up, poured it in lil cups so they could make their own when they got up, it was ahit my son made waffles for everyone who came over that day and would not take no for an answer so eveyrone ate a waffle last year. they love it.

Make sure it gets hot enough and use pam or other spray for non-stick.