Staples Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

too many rebates if you ask me

I do agree that there are quite a few items in that ad that require an "easy rebate”. Luckily for me though, only one of the several items that I'm eyeing requires a rebate.

So for me at least, it’s not too bad.

Not overly impressed. Where are the cheap CD-R's, power cords and other items?

I noticed a power cord cut off at the bottom of one of the pages. I saw another version elsewhere and it is a 6 outlet surge protector for $4.99 (savings of $10).

Edited by jelee3
more

Is this the one submitted by Bostonguy? It seems there are at least 2 version of Staples ads posted on the net so far. I assume this one is from Boston area. Last year, there were also regional ads for Staples (and Walmart too) that my area had quite a few front page items at higher prices. Interestingly, they gave me the lower price when I ordered online.

Anyone know what version the Wireless Desktop 6000 (keyboard & Mouse) from Microsoft is? I'm looking for version 3. I just picked one of these up about a month ago for $60 on sale from $100, $30 is a steal, I might have to pick up another. Version 2 is currently on there website, but the picture looks like version 3.

Staples might be my first store this year.

Edited by flyjar