Take $5 off ae american eagle coupon

TAJ mommy

I found that if you make a purchase and use your rewards card, you receive a $10 AE money card in our store. Tonight I bought an $8 shirt and got $5 off with this coupon. So for $3 I got $10 back to use in December. There is no purchase requirement on the money card. It just has to be at least a $10 purchase. Also, if you buy a $10 or more gift card and use your rewards card you get that $10 AE money card, plus another $10 gift card for use after Christmas. That card is good for $10 off $50 after Christmas. Every little bit helps.

Top right bar code is different from mine, I think this is one time use.

I used it tonight and so did my mom. No questions.

They had their aerie mini lotions for $1 each so 5 of them were free + they gave a coupon for a free pair of undies in the aerie store ($7.50).......not bad

I was there tonight with a friend. I printed out a coupon for each of us. I didn't find anything that interested me but she picked up two pairs of socks for $1.50 each to use as stocking stuffers (I bought one for her with the extra coupon). They were orig. $6.50 a pair.

Thanks for the post! My BF and I just gt back, both of us were able to use a coupon no problem. He got a nice shirt for $5.30 and I got a cute 5 piece lip gloss set for $1.02:eek:! Yippie. Im sending my brothers to get the same as gifts for their girlfriends.:D

Update: sent my brothers in one got another lipgloss tin for $1.02 and the other got 3 sachets in giftboxes for $.91 : )

Great for adding to my gift baskets for the ladies in my family!

Edited by leslie007