GH World Tour 2-Player Bundle Game+2 Guitars starts at $80 @Redoctane free ship

lisamag

http://www.redoctane.com/s.nl?sc=17

Free Ground Shipping on Qualifying Orders Over $49 USD

I ordered the wii bundle for $120, no taxes and free shipping.

Guitar Hero World Tour 2-Player Wired Bundle - Xbox 360

Sale Price: $79.99

Guitar Hero World Tour 2-Player Wireless Bundle (Game+2 Guitars) - PS2

Sale Price: $99.99

Guitar Hero® World Tour 2-Player Wireless Bundle (Game+2 Guitars) - Wii

Sale Price: $119.99

Is this a good price? How difficult is it to find the drums and microphone separately and what would be the cost?

I don't know about the drums, but I've seen the mic sold seperately. i priced the guitars and they go for $50 each unless you get a good deal. the guitar hero games that are shown on BF ads are Legends of Rock, my son wanted world tour. if you were to get GH and an extra guitar it would come out to about $110. so with free shipping i think it's a good deal and i got an email it'll be here tomorrow (that's 3 days shipping).

Not sure if anyone ordered this or nt, but todays deal on Amazon with this game and 2 guitars for Wii is only $55.

the games on amazon are "Legends of Rock" and "Guitar Hero Aerosmith". this game is "World Tour". my son wanted this one because your able to make up your own songs and he likes the songs on this game more. i almost made the mistake of getting the legends of rock instead. but when i showed him the different guitars thats when he told me which one he wanted.

I know the code for the PS2 bundle works, but I haven't tried the others. These expire today, but combined with the sale prices above I think they're a pretty good deal esp since the first four include 2 guitars.

Save $20 Guitar Hero World Tour 2 Player Wireless PS2 w/ Coupon Code: GHWT2P

Save $20 Guitar Hero World Tour 2 Player Wireless Xbox 360 w/ Coupon Code: GHWT2P

Save $20 Guitar Hero World Tour 2 Player Wireless Wii w/ Coupon Code: GHWT2P

Save $20 Guitar Hero World Tour 2 Player Wireless PS3 w/ Coupon Code: GHWT2P

PS2 Guitar Hero 3 Bundle - $39.99 with Coupon Code: SAVE20

Jennifer

was just getting ready to post this. I found a coupon code as well. GHWT2SG = $10.00 off

The wired bundle for the PS2 is listed at $69.99.. makes it $59.99 with the coupon.

Thanks for this post. I just bought the PS2 GH last week with 1 controller for 50.00 at Kmart but I have 2 boys so sharing would be a problem. But for 10.00 more, I can get the extra controller. Thanks!!