Best BF Deal on Digital Camcorder????

Mugglemom

I'm looking at the Aiptek one from Target for $70. Like you, I don't need a ton of different features. I just need something that's going to record video. The Aiptek brand of camcorders has received mixed reviews. I've noticed some people have commented on how quickly it goes through batteries but good quality camera batteries should solve that problem. I think that's the best deal I've seen so far.

Take my advice... Don't choose something based on features. It will come back to bite you later. Choose something that works for you as far as features. Those Aiptek ones and the small hand helds from companies you have never heard of are generaly the ones you want to steer clear of. EXCEPT... the Flip Camera!! I have one that I carry in my SUV and it is just about as good as my Professional Cameras I use as part of my Biz.

The Samsung SC-DX103 DVD camcorder hasn't had good reviews from what I've seen online. What I usually do is copy/paste the model name into amazon or similar and read the reviews. I wanted to get a camcorder this year, but I dont see any yet that are a big enough deal or good enough reviews to buy

The Samsung SC-DX103 DVD camcorder hasn't had good reviews from what I've seen online. What I usually do is copy/paste the model name into amazon or similar and read the reviews. I wanted to get a camcorder this year, but I dont see any yet that are a big enough deal or good enough reviews to buy

After looking at the reviews on Amazon.. I then check them on http://www.cnet.com/ as well. They give a tech point of view review (They also give customer reviews). Then I way the two sites reviews. :smart: C-net doesn't sell anything, while Amazon does give pretty honest reviews, in the back of my mind, I still think they are in the business to sell. :gd_dollar

I am another person looking for information. I like the JVC Everio 30GB Hard Drive Camcorder for $299 at BB on BF. I also like the Panasonic 60GB Hard Drive at 6th Avenue for $298. Can anyone tell me if they have the Panasonic 60G. I went on Cnet but they dont have a review for the Panasonic. Since they are the same price for a difference of 30GB hard drive I was wondering what was wrong with the Panasonic:D

I can get the one at 6th avenue now since there sale is going on right now. Please help someone????

the model thats the todays special value from QVC is on eazys pay today, but they are selling it for $299. the same model, i think, on amazon.com is $200, for the red color.

Yes, but I don't think the Amazon one comes with a docking station or built-in 16g memory.

Yeah, go for Sony man, CX-12 is the one to go for, its at the epidome of everything and mind you, its smaller than any digital camera, well almost! if u wanna go a little heavier, go for SR-11, simply. CX-12 is going for $685 and it runs on memory stick, put in another 16GB stick and u have all u need, its just 1 pound!

All right...Wife and I are having trouble deciding between the JVC Everio that's in the WalMart ad (can't see exactly the model, but I think it's this one - but I can't post links) and the Canon FS100 that Best Buy has on sale until Wednesday (and Amazon actually has cheaper). They both have roughly the same kind of reviews. It seems the key differences are that the JVC has the big hard drive as well as an SD slot, and the Canon runs only with SDHC but has a higher resolution CCD.

Anyone have a suggestion?