Upgrade your Xbox 360 Arcade console for $29.99

aspurlock

Amazing that Xbox is offering this deal. Considering with this deal for 229.98 you get the pro with 40gb less memory and no headset. Big deal, I have a ton of stuff on my Xbox and am not even close to filling my 20gb hd and you can get a headset for pennies online.

Good deal.

I ordered the 20GB from Microsoft a few weeks ago. They don't charge for shipping and it was delivered in 4 days. This was the best deal I found on one.

**This is only available to those who own a system without a hard drive. You will have to put in your serial number and console ID to verify that you do own a system without one.

I ordered the 20GB from Microsoft a few weeks ago. They don't charge for shipping and it was delivered in 4 days. This was the best deal I found on one.

**This is only available to those who own a system without a hard drive. You will have to put in your serial number and console ID to verify that you do own a system without one.

Can you tell me the packaging this came in? Was it ok for gift giving?

thanks just got one for my daughter for Christmas....had to take the x-box she is getting for Christmas out of the package to plug it in so I could get the console number! It was easy to get it back in the packaging though!

I'm not so worried about refurbished....probably better than NEW! I hope everyone who is buying the x-box this year gets the extended warranty! We have an x-box in the living room it is #3 the first one lasted a year and a week....no extended warranty though! so had to buy #2 but bought the basic model with no hard drive and got the warranty....just traded that one in at best buy for a new one as it died...even with the fan on the side! So please please please get the extended warranty! I know that best buy has the better warranty but toys r us is pretty good too! I had to send our ps3 back and it took a week to get it back! which I didn't think was bad!

thanks just got one for my daughter for Christmas....had to take the x-box she is getting for Christmas out of the package to plug it in so I could get the console number! It was easy to get it back in the packaging though!

I'm not so worried about refurbished....probably better than NEW! I hope everyone who is buying the x-box this year gets the extended warranty! We have an x-box in the living room it is #3 the first one lasted a year and a week....no extended warranty though! so had to buy #2 but bought the basic model with no hard drive and got the warranty....just traded that one in at best buy for a new one as it died...even with the fan on the side! So please please please get the extended warranty! I know that best buy has the better warranty but toys r us is pretty good too! I had to send our ps3 back and it took a week to get it back! which I didn't think was bad!

The Xbox comes with a 3 year warranty for the main problem that usually occurs.