8-12 oz glass bottles with corks

I really need to find an online store that sells these but doesn't charge crazy shipping fees. The shipping has been more than the bottles. We make our own Kaluah and this is our gift for neighbors, coworkers, etc. Pier 1 stopped carrying these and I don't know where else to look. Last year I went all over Indianapolis looking and didn't have any luck.

Any suggestions?

http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=92

Quadra Square Glass Bottle 8.5 oz (250ml) w/ Cork

Email this to a friend

Closure Options

Cork Included No Cork [sUBTRACT $0.12]

Price and Quantity Discounts

Price before discounts Quantity

$1.15

Quantity Discounted Price

0-119 $1.15 (Per Item)

120-999 $0.98 (Per Item)

1000-4999 $0.88 (Per Item)

5000-10000 $0.84 (Per Item)

Have you checked places that sell wine and beer-making supplies? We have Liquor Barn here (don't know if that's a national chain or not), and that's where I buy most of the supplies that my dad needs for his home winemaking. There's also a place online where I occasionally order supplies and equipment for that, but I can't seem to find it right now! :( Wil post when I do!

this is actually where I was looking at buying originally, but the bottles came too $43 and shipping was $32. It almost doubles the price. :(

http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=92

Quadra Square Glass Bottle 8.5 oz (250ml) w/ Cork

Email this to a friend

Closure Options

Cork Included No Cork [sUBTRACT $0.12]

Price and Quantity Discounts

Price before discounts Quantity

$1.15

Quantity Discounted Price

0-119 $1.15 (Per Item)

120-999 $0.98 (Per Item)

1000-4999 $0.88 (Per Item)

5000-10000 $0.84 (Per Item)

Thanks, but when I've checked in the past the bottles were either really small or way too big. I didn't check Hobby Lobby though. I'm not sure if we even have one where we live now.

Have you tried the hobby stores like Michael's and Hobby Lobby? They should have them and they have coupons in most Sunday papers :)

I was in a Dollar Tree today and they had some. The "corks" were rubber stoppers, but I think they would serve the same purpose. To add to it, I saw a sign up in our Dollar Tree advertising their site www.dollartreedirect.com (I think that's right) and it said Free Shipping on orders that are shipped to your local store.

Good Luck!

I was in a Dollar Tree today and they had some. The "corks" were rubber stoppers, but I think they would serve the same purpose. To add to it, I saw a sign up in our Dollar Tree advertising their site www.dollartreedirect.com (I think that's right) and it said Free Shipping on orders that are shipped to your local store.

Good Luck!

Will be by one later today! Thanks for the tip.