The Bon Ton and Big Lots

proloz

Wow, that surprises me.....lol We usually don't go there on BF but I'm always interested to see all of the area stores sales before I say no to a store totally.

Still surprised there is no talk of the Bon-Ton. It's the biggest anchor in our mall, then Sears and Pennies.

That is funny our store used to be Elder-Beerman and now it is Bon-Ton...I always stop there on BF I was looking on here for that ad too.

I usually hit Big lots on Thanksgiving day for some deals...nothing big but it is right beside my K-mart so we always run over when we are done there.

Bon-Ton = Elder Beerman = Younkers = Boston Store

Our Younkers and Elder Beerman recently turned into Boston Store...actually just the sign. The Elder Beerman store still has crap for product.

I would imagine the ad will be similar for all stores with a few variations based on geographical location.

Anyone know anything about either of them?

I know some area's don't have the Bon-Ton, but it's a huge anchor store in a lot of malls......it rivals JC Pennies, that sort of store.

And Big Lots???? No word on them?

TIA:fluffy:

Big Lots thankgiving day sale is posted on their website...not much there but is there ever...just a 1 page flyer!

Last year at elderbeerman we got a nice sleeper couch for like $400... pretty high quality too.

Ours doesn't sell furniture like that, but it's HUGE. I mean they expanded it gigantically and it was already a mall anchor store and big. They always have great sales!!! I wonder why so many names for the same store? I couldn't imagine my Bon-Ton switching names to a different one....to me it'll always be the Bon-Ton no matter what. lol

where u seeing the friday and sat at?...im only seeing thursday only and this weeks....big lots

nevermind, found out how to get them...

If you do not see them after entering your zipcode, try clicking the 'In Store Featured Deals' tab, then the 'This Weeks Ad' tab and enter zipcode again.

only thing i see is TMX Cookie Monster/Ernie for $5, and the $2 DVDs

Edited by sigrist_2000