Toys r us wins

needanewcamera

For all of the ballyhoo going on this year around the store making legal threats, it looks like Toys r us actually wins the 'longest kept secret' for their ad. ALL of the other ones have been leaked. TRU is the only one that can't be found anywhere - hats off to them and their very loyal employees! :g_clap:

i am talking about the 'big' stores that are on the first page of the forum have all been leaked:yup:- i am also waiting for ON and Boscovs - i love Boscovs and i hope they have some good deals too. As for the rest of the 'big' first page stores - they are on the web if you search hard enough. Just not on the big sites like GD that have been threatened with lawsuits and losing their affiliation

Guest HoosierShadow
I hope the TRU gets 'leaked' soon, I really need to get an idea of what I am going to be going after. I hate trying to organize everything the last minute.

I hope the TRU gets 'leaked' soon, I really need to get an idea of what I am going to be going after. I hate trying to organize everything the last minute.

For REAL i can't belive its taking so long i figured it would've leaked days ago...i really need it too i PRAY that it will be here before sat or else im done!

I have seen TRU ad because I work there. I can not disclose alot but will say that they will have the my size huge Dora Doll for $59.99 and the 512 MB MP3 players for $9.99 again. That is all I can give right now because I do not have the ad with me and I don't have a scanner. Sorry.

do you remember seeing any Lego deals? :tongue1: