MatchBox Mega Rig Space Shuttle

What's going to be my best bet for finding this?

Matchbox Mega Rig Space Shuttle

I found it for about $35 on Amazon. But thinking I can get it cheaper. My friend said she thought she saw one at Sam's, but we don't have one here. I could probably ask my mom to pick it up if it was REALLY lower.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BXcMqvJoL._SL500_.jpg

My son is turning into a space nut, so any other good quality space toy suggestion are appreciated! this is a new phase for us, so I'm not so up to speed in this area :)

I got DS6 this for his birthday in October. Sam's had a great deal where you get this package and the space rover package together for $45. At that time the rover was $15 at Target and this part was $40...so I thought it was a good deal. I've seen sales on this for $35 at best since. I figure I at least broke even;) It can be put together lots of different ways and goes with some other Matchbox sets he has...at least they fit together ....lol. I think your son will love it even if the little alien spaceship drives you crazy with it's sound effects!

I got DS6 this for his birthday in October. Sam's had a great deal where you get this package and the space rover package together for $45. At that time the rover was $15 at Target and this part was $40...so I thought it was a good deal. I've seen sales on this for $35 at best since. I figure I at least broke even;) It can be put together lots of different ways and goes with some other Matchbox sets he has...at least they fit together ....lol. I think your son will love it even if the little alien spaceship drives you crazy with it's sound effects!

Thanks! I was looking at the rover too.