Confused about KMart

Rojo

are you asking the difference in the two ads? Or asking for comparisons of the two ads?

The Thanksgiving ad is for Thanksgiving day only. Then there's the BF ad that starts on Friday.

If you're looking for comparisons, I can't help you on that one yet. I haven't really compared them yet.

Hope that helped. Sorry if it didn't.

And, just to make it more confusing, in the K-Mart ad for Black Friday there are actually sale items/prices that are only Saturday morning doorbusters!

Yup...and I have to be back to KMart Saturday morning for some Leaspter games! ugh, I think Im gonna be seeing a little more than Kmart than I like BF weekend.

Yup...and I have to be back to KMart Saturday morning for some Leaspter games! ugh, I think Im gonna be seeing a little more than Kmart than I like BF weekend.

Target will have the Leapster games on sale for $15. I was in Kmart today and their games are $29 each. So for the extra $1.00 I'd spend on two games, I will stick to Target just so I won't have to go to Kmart.

Target will have the Leapster games on sale for $15. I was in Kmart today and their games are $29 each. So for the extra $1.00 I'd spend on two games, I will stick to Target just so I won't have to go to Kmart.

At my local KMart, they're $24.99....so I would be saving $5 for every two I bought. Im gonna buy 4 altogether, so I'll spend $50 for 4 as opposed to $60.

If I put the leapster games in layaway, can I get the lower price on them on saturday?

I suspect the answer is yes. On Black Friday, our Kmart usually has the layaway dept closed so you can not price adjust/layaway doorbusters. However on Saturday the layaway is usually re-opened.

I called my Kmart earlier and they said if I have BF items on lay-a-way I can come in during BF, pay-off the lay-a-way, return the items at the service desk and re-buy them at the BF price. I'm assuming because they said that the lay-a-way counter would be open. Right?