Bakugan Arena at Target

MidwestMama

Target has the Bakugan Battle Arena for $19.99 this week AND the coupon from the coupon booklet last week has a $5 off coupon that is still valid. That makes it $14.99. I will be running out to get this! Still keeping the receipt in case I get an even better deal, but I am not counting on it!

I had debated buying it for DS 10 as it looks like it will take up space, in fact I bought him the big 6 pack of bakugan instead and he said he wants the arena more than the bakugan since he already has good powerful bakugan! :shock: So, seeing that I can get it for him for $15 and MIL alotted $25 for his present, he will be getting this. That way the extra money can go toward the Wii quad charger I got from a online post for $20. I almost threw away the coupon booklet for Target but I held onto it. Phew! Wish I had gotten one of those coupons on the back of the ad!

I ran in and got the arena for the cheap price (taking the one I already had back tomorrow!), but while I was there I was totally surprised to see they had 4 NEW types of bakugans there...they were white and when my son saw them he got VERY excited and said "those are the new ones with the special power..."...I dunno, they were $7.48 each and I grabbed all 4...but be on the lookout (oh ya, I posted in the other threads but since we are all looking for the same thing...my Sam's club had a box set of 6 bakugans, cards and the arena for $24.99)

From the

*Target toy catalog with coupons or

*you can get them online. Go to Target.com and scroll down about 3/4 way and you will see a Wrap up Toys for less ad on the left side and it says toy coupons.. click on that and it will bring up the toys coupons. On each picture there is a "print coupon" banner. You can print them from that banner.

*or print them out in the store with the computers that print out the baby and bridal registries.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got back from our Target and they not only had the toy aisle area filled with bakugan, but also an end cap across the aisle (near the pet stuff) that was FULL!!!!! My boys went nuts looking at them all! These were the starter packs that have 3 of the marble guys and cards with instructions. They were all $10.09 I believe

Oh yes, my son also said to let everyone know that these are the new, better bakugan...more power points, cooler designs, etc